The books are the most important factor to crack the Punjab Patwari Pre Exam. if you choose the right books, then you are one step closer to your success.
These books are the best books for Punjab Patwari Exam because the content is great, less error, reasonable pricing, easily available in the market, information is up to date, & written by Professionals.
|S.No||Subjects||Book Name & Author||Langauge||Pricing on Amazon|
|01.||Sada Punjab||Sada Punjab by Munish |
|Punjabi & English||Punjabi Edition – Rs. 494|
English Edition – Rs. 525.
|02.||Math||Quantitative Aptitude |
by R.S. Aggarwal
|Hindi & English||English Edition – Rs. 619 |
Hindi Edition – Rs. 445
|03.||Reasoning||Verbal & Non-Verbal |
Reasoning by R.S.
|Hindi & English||English Edition – Rs. 676 |
Hindi Edition – Rs. 624
|Lucent’s GK by Dr. Binay |
Karna, R.P. Suman, Mukul
Manvendra, Renu Sinha
|Hindi & English||English Edition – Rs. 216 |
Hindi Edition – Rs. 134
|05.||Current Affairs||Pratiyogita Darpan |
Magzine Monthly or
|Hindi & English||English Edition Rs. 60-180|
Hindi Edition Rs. 80-200
|06.||English||Paramount English by |
|Hindi & English||English Edition – Rs. 400|
Hindi Edition – Rs. 400
|07.||Agriculture||A Competitive Book of |
Agriculture by Nemraj
|Hindi & English||English Edition – Rs. 233|
Hindi Edition – Rs. 264
|08.||Computer||Objective Computer |
Awareness by Arihant
|Hindi & English||English Edition – Rs. 112|
Hindi Edition – Rs. 112
|Class 9th & 10th of|
PSEB P.Grammar Book
|Punjabi||Available at Local |
Market with Price Rs 100
|10.||Mock Test||Punjab Patwari Mock Test 2021||English||Available Free on this website|
Note: Before buying these books you should take care two precautions:
01. Covid-19: Please sanitize the books first before using it whether you are purchasing them online or offline. Sanitization is a must. Your book should be virus-free before using it. So, you should keep it in your mind.
02. Always Buy Current Edition: You should buy the latest edition of the book. Because it is updated and has fewer errors as compared to the previous version.
Best Books For Punjab Patwari Exam 2021
01. Sada Punjab: This book is a great book for Punjab GK. You can use this book for Punjab Patwari as well as the other exams in Punjab Government Exams such as PPSC, PSSSB, & PSPCL, etc.
The Punjab GK had 10 marks in the previous papers of Punjab Patwari. This book is great for this exam as well as other Punjab Government Exams.
This book has the following features:
- Covered all the topics of Punjab in a well-organized manner.
- All the information is correct & up to date.
- Least errors.
- Language is easy to understand.
- Available in two languages – Punjabi & English. I think that you should buy the Punjabi version of this book because
- Mother language is easy to understand.
- Read in Punjabi will be fast & have more concept clarity.
- Do not require a dictionary to read the books.
- Sometimes, some English words are difficult to understand but easy in Punjabi.
- Easily available in the market offline online.
My final remark about this book is that you must have this book to crack the Punjab GK of this paper.
02. Quantitative Aptitude by R.S. Aggarwal: This is a very good book to crack the math section of this exam. This section is of 30 marks.
According to Punjab Patwari Syllabus 2021, You have to prepare all the same topics as in other Punjab Govt. Exams. For example:
- Profit & Loss
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Ratio & Proportion
- Train & Ages Problem
- Land Measurement (Not Covered in RS Agarwal Book)
This book has every formula related to every topic and have varieties of questions on these topics.
The features of the book Quantitative Aptitude by R.S. Aggarwal:
- One Book for All exams.
- Best & variety of examples.
- Detailed solutions.
- Available in two languages – Hindi & English.
- Previous yea’s questions are included.
- Depth of questions in the simplest way.
- Basic as well as pro-level preparation.
- Revised Edition is slightly better than the previous version.
- Help to strengthen your aptitude abilities.
- Perfect for practice.
- A complete book for Quant.
I have one piece of advice that you should not start directly solve the questions from this book. First, you should get the basic knowledge about math topics from YouTube or a teacher.
After the guidance, you should start to solve the book then it will be more fruitful for you.
My final thought is that you should not need any other book to crack the quant section of this exam as well as other exams.
03. Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal: The reasoning has huge importance in the Punjab Patwari Exam because it consists of 15 marks.
The reasoning by R.S. Agarwal is the perfect book for this exam as well as other exams.
The features of this book are as follows:
- One Book for all the competitive exams for reasoning.
- All the topics of reasoning are covered such that verbal & non-verbal.
- Huge range of questions
- Language is easy.
- Available in Hindi as well as English.
- Contains both easy & tough examples.
- Notes & concepts of each topic are given
- The latest edition has questions from the latest exams.
- Tricks are given related to topics.
- According to the current exam pattern.
- Good for Practice.
- Topics prepared according to exams requirement.
- Easily Available in the market.
I personally like this book very much.
04. General Knowledge by Lucent’s GK: General Knowledge is a vast topic. Lucent’s GK book is best for this exam as well as other exams.
It gives to the point of information about every GK topic. No questions of GK will come out of this book.
General Knowledge is 20 marks in this exam and this book is the best for this section of the exam.
The benefits of this book are as follows:
- One book for all the competitive exams accepts UPSC/ PCS.
- Covered all topics such as History, Science, Geography, & Economics, etc.
- Language is easy to understand.
- Available in two languages: Hindi & English
- The information is very well organized.
- Most of the gk questions come out from this book.
- Reasonable price.
- Less no of errors.
- Shortcut way to grasp general knowledge.
Before using this book, I have a bit of personal advice for you that you should have basic knowledge about gk topics such as history, science, & geography.
Because it gives brief information about all the topics. It can not be used to clear the concept clarity.
If you have the basic knowledge about the GK topic then this book is perfect & more fruitful for you.
You can use NCERT Books to clear the concept of clarity of gk topics. The NCERT Books are freely available on the internet.
After the basic knowledge about the topic to the user, then no one can beat this book output.
05. Pratiyogita Darpan Magazine: This is very good magazine to prepare the current affairs for this exam.
Current Affairs are very important because examine are giving more & more weightage to it day by day.
So, you need a good source to prepare this section. According to me, Pratiyodita Darpan is the best magazine for this purpose.
The features of this magazine:
- Available in Monthly, Harf-Yealy, & Yearly basis.
- Available in Hindi as well as English
- Contains all the important current affairs.
- Detail Information.
- Many year’s experiences in this field.
- Easily available in the market.
If you do not want to buy this magazine, then there are many other good sources to prepare for the current affairs. You can use some good YouTube Channels or A good website for this purpose.
The YouTube & a website is also very good choice.
I also used these sources many times to prepare my current affairs.
The magazine helps a lot when you do not have the time to prepare current affairs through self-study. If you do not have time to makes notes, then this magazine is perfect for you.
Otherwise, you can prepare CA itself also.
06. Paramount English by Paramount Team (Vol-1): This book is tailored to the need for competitive exams. This book is ideal for every competitive exam.
It includes synonyms, antonyms, one-word substitutions, & grammar rules. Most of English section questions come out from this book.
The Pros of this books are:
- The grammar section is awesome. The author explains the grammar rules with simple examples.
- Easy to understand.
- Vocab is great and asked in many exams.
- Helpful to prepare from scratch.
- The panacea to Hindi medium students.
- Good no. of practice sets with solutions.
- Least no errors.
- Available in Hindi & English
- Good for every competitive exam.
English is a vast subject & It is of 10 marks in Punjab Patwari Exam.
I have no doubt that this book is perfect for the English section of this exam as well as other exams.
07. A Competitive Book of Agriculture by Nemraj Sunada: This book is awesome for the agriculture section of this exam.
The agriculture section is 10 marks in this exam. You can not ignore the importance of the agriculture section of this exam.
Agriculture by Nemraj Sunada is the best book for this section.
The advantages of this book are:
- Story like reading
- Easy to understand.
- Covers almost every topic of agriculture.
- Data is given point-wise.
- Correct Information.
- Short Note Book.
- Good for General Agriculture.
- Have theoretical knowledge also.
- Available in Hindi & English.
- Easily available online as well as offline in the market.
- Good for every exam that contains general agriculture as a section of the exam.
Many students have an issue with this section of exams because they did not study this section much.
This book is the solution to that kind of student. You can easily understand the language of this book. Agriculture information is given in a well-organized manner in this book.
I believed that you should buy this book to get marks in this section of exams.
08. Objective Computer Awareness by Arihant Experts: This is another book that you should have in your basket.
It is ideal for Punjab Patwari Paper because it covers every topic related to the computer section.
The computer section is of 10 marks in this exam so you need a great book to get good marks.
The good points of this book:
- Chapter-wise Theory.
- Question Bank with each chapter.
- Questions from past papers are included in it.
- Practice Sets
- Easy to understand.
- Good for beginners as well as average students.
- Covers all topics of Computer GK.
- Reasonable Price.
- Available in Hindi & English
- The information presented is very good.
- Good for every Punjab Government Exams.
This book will definitely help to get good marks in this exam. According to the new notification, more topics are added in this sections such as:
- Cyber Laws
- Working of Mobile Phones
- Digital Gadgets
- Wireless communication
- Geo-Fencing etc.
I think that you should read the basics concepts of these topics. The examiner will ask questions from basics concepts because they are hiring patwari not the hackers for Punjab Govt.
Moreover, every above topic can have a specified book on it. You can not read too many books on every topic. Therefore you should prepare the basics of the above topics from the internet.
09. Punjabi Grammar: The Punjab School Education Board 9th & 10th years Punjab Grammar books are sufficient for this purpose.
This section is of 10 marks and these books have enough material to get good marks in it.
You can buy these books from the local market or borrow from the 9th or 10th students of PSEB.
10. Mock Test: Mocks helps to clear the exams. This is the biggest mistake that most students do while they are preparing for competitive exams.
It will definitely help you. I strongly recommend that you should use this mock to crack the exam.
To sum up, I choose these books because these are the best books in their field.
Awesome resources always help to achieve the target in a smarter & shorter way.
In my opinion, if you use these materials well then you can easily crack the Punjab Patwari Exam.
I hope that you will like this article. Please tell me, which resource you will use more from the above.
I am waiting for your response.
Hi, I’m Sandeep Singh. I am a Post-Graduate who has two years’ experience as a Competitive Exams Teacher. I cracked many exams of Punjab Govt. Jobs in India. And, Teaching is my passion. I love to teach.