Computer MCQ Part-2
This the 2nd part of the Computer Multiple Choices Question of the series. It consists of another 10 important questions for you
You should solve this MCQ and analyze yourself that where are you standing in this section?
1. Which of the following would befit the following description – software is copied and given to a friend without the permission of the copyright owner?
- Public domain
2. What keystroke combination selects the entire word document?
3. In MS Word, you can move and copy text:
- Within a word document
- Between word document
- Between office application
- All of the above
4. E-governance is:
- Improving the way the government functions
- Making employees aware of the basics of computing
- Delivering public services by means of internet
- Framing of laws by the government for online interactions
5. Bar code symbols are ready by the bar-code reader by using:
- Photoelectric Scanner
6. Network Interface Card is a(n)________ device:
7. Which of the following is the fastest memory?
- Secondary Memory
- Auxiliary Memory
- Cache Memory
- Virtual Memory
8. Adobe developed______, which allows the document to be transmitted and stored without loss of formatting.
- Assembler Document Format
- Filtering Format
- Portable Document Format
9. From what has the term ‘Wi-Max’ been derived?
- Worldwide Interoperability for Microwave Access
- World Interconnection for Microwave Access
- Worldwide Interchangeability for Microwave Access
- Worldwide Interconnection for Multiple Access
10. In ‘https’, the letter ‘s’ stands for:
Hi, I’m Sandeep Singh. I am a Post-Graduate who has two years’ experience as a Competitive Exams Teacher. I cracked many exams of Punjab Govt. Jobs in India. And, Teaching is my passion. I love to teach.