This paper of Punjab Waqf Board Paper 2020 SRS (Selection Officer, Rent Collector, Assitant EO, Clerk, & Senior Assitant) is conducted by Thapar University on 13.12.2020.
The level of this paper is moderate. It looks difficult because it has some questions about the Urdu Language. While the paper is of moderate level.
Some information about this paper is as follows:
- Reasoning: The level of reasoning is easy to moderate. The examiner puts the questions from the as usual topics which are asked in other exams such as:
- Odd-One Out
- Sitting Arrangement
- Blood Relation
- Missing Number in Matrix, etc.
- Math: The questions from these topics are also easy. But, the examiner took some subjects which are not asked in Punjab Govt. Exams from the last few years.
- Simplification – expression solving
- Time & Distance
- Pipes & Cistern, etc.
- English: The level of comprehension was easy to below moderate. If you have a basic understanding of English then you can easily solve it.
- GK & Current Affairs: The GK was easy to a little bit above moderate. Overall, GK was moderate. Current Affairs are very easy. The examiner asks the questions from the expected areas such as Govt. Schemes, Famous Personality related, & Noble Prize, etc.
You should solve and analyze this paper. It will help you to perform better in the upcoming Punjab Govt. Exams 2020-21.
You can download this paper from the following button & answer key is included in the paper:
Help Us to Help Others – Share It.
Hi, I’m Sandeep Singh. I am a Post-Graduate who has two years’ experience as a Competitive Exams Teacher. I cracked many exams of Punjab Govt. Jobs in India. And, Teaching is my passion. I love to teach.