These Science GK Questions will help you a lot. These questions are like a booster to your preparation for competitive exams.
You should practice more questions like that because “Practice makes a person perfect”.
01. Night blindness can be corrected by intake of
(a) Vitamin D
(b) Vitamin A
(c) vitamin B Complex
(d) Vitamin C
02. In railways tracks, a small gap is left between the rail to
(a) To allow expansion due to heat
(b) To save the cost of metal
(c) To permit shrinkage of the metal
(d) To reduce the thickness of the metal
03. X-ray was invented by?
(b) Wilhelm Roentgen
04. Bhopal Gas Tragedy occurred due to
(b) Ethyl Alcohol
(c) Methyl isocyanate
(d) Ethyl isocyanate
05. The lightest gas-filled in The Ballon?
06. The group of organisms that convert sunlight to food are termed as
07. Kyoto Protocol is associated with
(a) Reduction of Solid Waste
(b) Reduction of Biomethane
(c) Reduction of CFCs
(d) Reduction of Carbon Dioxide
08. Polio Vaccine was discovered by:
(a) Edward Jenner
(b) A. Flemming
(c) Jonas E. Salk
(d) J.F. Enders
09. The chemical formula of producer gas ?
(a) Co + H2
(b) No + H2
(c) No + N2
(d) Co + N2
10. Graminology is the study of:
Download the Sources Papers from the following links:
Some more useful contents for preparation:
Hi, I’m Sandeep Singh. I am a Post-Graduate who has two years’ experience as a Competitive Exams Teacher. I cracked many exams of Punjab Govt. Jobs in India. And, Teaching is my passion. I love to teach.