Punjab Government has published the advertisement for Punjab Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2020. This is a grade B Post. There is a very good opportunity for the aspirants to grab a good government job. After the 3 years Probation period, you will get a handsome salary from the government of Punjab. This advertisement has been published by the government on 17.01.2020.
Let’s See the Details of Punjab Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2020
Starting Date for Online Apply : 20-01-2020 to 10-02-2020 (Up to 5:00 PM)
Last Date to Deposit Fees: 12-02-2020 (Upto 5:00 PM)
Designation: Food Safty Officer of Grade B
Total No. of Vacancies: 25
Distribution of Vacancies
|Sr. No||Category||Code||No of Vacancies|
|2.||SC (M & B)||102||03|
|3.||SC (R & O)||103||02|
- Should have passed Punjabi in matriculation level or its equivalent.
- Should possess a degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Masters Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized university or institution of India which is recognized by UGC as per rules and regulations.
- Any other equivalent/recognized qualification as notified by the Central Government till date.
Age: 18 to 37 for Gen. And age relaxation is available for other backward classes.
|3.||Ex-Servicemen & Dependent||100 Rs.|
Note: Fees is Non-Refundable.
- The Written Test will be taken of 120 marks. The questions will be of Qbjective Type.
- There will be 80 questions (80 marks ) from topics which are given below:
- Food Chemistry and Nutrition
- Food Microbiology
- Plant-based food products – Processing and Quality aspects
- Animal-based food Products: Processing and Quality Aspects
- Spoilage and Preservation of Foods
- Food Packaging
- Food Legislation and Quality Control
- General Awareness (Punjab Culture & History): 5 MCQs
- Current Affairs: 5 MCQs
- Mental Ability: 10 MCQs
- English Language: 10 MCQs
- Punjabi Language: 10 MCQs
Download Full Details Notification: Punjab Food Inspector Recruitment 2020 Notifications
For Apply Online Website is: http://www.punjabsssb.gov.in/
These are some details for the post of PSSSB Food Safety Inspector 2020. You can check the full details in the notifications.
Hi, I’m Sandeep Singh. I am a Post-Graduate who has two years’ experience as a Competitive Exams Teacher. I cracked many exams of Punjab Govt. Jobs in India. And, Teaching is my passion. I love to teach.