These Punjab GK MCQ help you to get good marks. These MCQs have very good chances to come in the upcoming Government Exams of Punjab.
Punjab GK MCQ – Part 2
1. Which of the following crops is produced in almost every district of Punjab?
2. In Punjab Vidhan Sabha, the maximum number of ministers can be:
3. Which one amongst the following Sikh Gurus is the producer of ‘Miri’ & ‘Piri’?
(A) Guru Nanak Dev Ji
(B) Guru Hargobind Ji
(C) Guru Har Rai Ji
(D) Guru Gobind Singh Ji
4. Which famous Punjabi author has written the novel ‘Dilli Diya Galliyan’?
(A) Amrita Pritam
(B) Nanak Singh
(C) Puran Singh
(D) Khushwant Singh
5. Who among the following is not connected with Adi Granth?
(A) Bhai Gurdas
(B) Banda Bahadur
(C) Bhai Man Singh
(D) Baba Budha
6. Match the following:
|1.||Jung Nama||a.||Bhai Veer Singh|
|2.||Japji Sahib||b.||Shah Hussain|
|3.||Gulab Da Phul||c.||Guru Nanak Dev Ji|
|4.||Dilli Diyan Galia||d.||Amrita Pritam|
(A) 1b 2a 3d 4c (B) 1a 2b 3c 4d
(C) 1b 2c 3a 4d (D) 1d 2b 3c 4a
7. Which of the following is not a nose ornament?
8. Who has won the Jnanpith Award?
(A) Amrita Pritam & Bhai Vir Sigh
(B) Amrita Pritam & Gurdial Singh
(C) Amrita Pritam & Khushwant Singh
(D) Gurdial Singh & Khushwant Singh
9. The historic ‘ Khidrane Dee Dhab’ is now known as:
(A) Anandpur Sahib
(B) Fatehgarh Sahib
(C) Muktsar Sahib
(D) Taran Tarn Sahib
10. The Blackbuck (The State Animal of Punjab) is scientifically known as?
(A) Antilope Cervicapra
(B) Passer Domesticus
(C) Felis Catus
(D) Equus Ferus Caballus
Hi, I’m Sandeep Singh. I am a Post-Graduate who has two years’ experience as a Competitive Exams Teacher. I cracked many exams of Punjab Govt. Jobs in India. And, Teaching is my passion. I love to teach.