The Punjab GK plays an important role to crack the Government Exam. So these questions are chosen according to that point of view. These questions have a high probability that these comes in future exams of Punjab Government.
Punjab GK MCQ - Part 4
1. Kanjli Wetland is in which district of Punjab?
(c) Tarn Taran
2. What is the zoological name of the state bird of Punjab?
(a) Accipiter gentilis
(b) Antilope cervicapra
(c) Dalbergia sissoo
(d) Eichhornia crassipes
3. Read the following statements :
1. Baglihar Hydropower Project has been developed on river Chenab.
2. Dulhasti Hydropower Project has been developed on the river Jhelum.
3. Salal Hydropower Project has been developed on river Ravi.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
(a) 1 only
(b) 1 and 2 only
(c) 1 and 3 only
(d) 1, 2 and 3
4. ‘‘Aiti maar payi kurlane tain ki dard na aaya” was written by Guru Nanak Dev ji after the invasion by?
(d) Ahmad Shah Abdali
5. The fifth Guru, Guru Arjan Dev Ji, was martyred on orders of which Mughal Emperor?
6. Is maize a Kharif Crop?
7. What is the old name of Punjab?
a) Sapta Sindhu
b) Sapta Rishi
8. How many Rajya Sabha seats are there in Punjab?
9. Who laid the foundation stone of Durgiana Mandir?
a) Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru
b) Madan Mohan Malviya
c) Lala Lajpat Rai
d) Gopal Krishan Gokhle
10. Where is Guru Nanak Dev Thermal Power Plant located?
d) Joginder Nagar
Hi, I’m Sandeep Singh. I am a Post-Graduate who has two years’ experience as a Competitive Exams Teacher. I cracked many exams of Punjab Govt. Jobs in India. And, Teaching is my passion. I love to teach.