These Punjab GK MCQs are perfect for you because there is a high possibility that these Punjab GK MCQs will come in the upcoming Punjab Sarkari Naukri Exams.
Punjab GK MCQ Part-6
1. The Foundation of Golden Temple Amritsar was laid by………..
(a) Sai Mian Mir Ji
(b) Sant Kabir Ji
(c) Baba Budha Ji
(d) Guru Arjun Dev Ji
2. Who amongst the following is associated with the game of Golf?
(a) Radhika Apte
(b) Sushil Kumar
(c) Jeev Milka Singh
(d) Abhinav Bindra
3. Which of the following authors narrated the poem “Ajj Akhan Waris Shah Nu……”?
(a) Dhani Ram Chatrik
(b) Amrita Pritam
(c) Harpal Tiwana
(d) Mulakh Raj Anand
4. Namdhari Movement also called the ” Kuka Movement” was started by whom and on which date?
(a) Bhai Dyal Singh on 1st April 1857
(b) Bhai Ram Singh on 1st April 1857
(c) Bhai Daya Singh on 13th April 1925
(d) Bhai Ram Singh on 13th April 1925
5. Nathpa Jhakri Hydel Power Project is located on the banks of which one of the following rivers in India?
6. Which one of the following is the ‘State Tree’ of Punjab? (
7. The place of confluence of the rivers Beas and Satluj, located in Punjab, is called?
(a) Kolleru Lake
(c) Harike Wetland
(d) Doaba Sanctuary
8. Hazur Sahib, the holy Sikh Pilgrimage, is located on the banks of which one of the following rivers?
9. In which of the following cities of Punjab, the Centre of Excellence for Potato, has been set up?
10.Who amongst the following was the founder President of the ‘Ghadhar Party’?
(a) Lala Lajpat Rai
(b) Sardar Ajit Singh
(c) Sohan Singh Bhakna
(d) Bhagat Singh
Hi, I’m Sandeep Singh. I am a Post-Graduate who has two years’ experience as a Competitive Exams Teacher. I cracked many exams of Punjab Govt. Jobs in India. And, Teaching is my passion. I love to teach.