These Punjab GK Questions has important for every student who is preparing for Punjab Govt. Exams. These Questions help to understand the level of Punjab GK in the examination.
Punjab GK Questions - Part 10
1. Punjab leads in the production of which one of the following citrus fruit?
2. What was the childhood name of the fourth Sikh Guru Ram Das Ji?
(a) Bhai Lehna
(b) Bhai Jetha
(c) Hari Das
(d) Suraj Mal
3. The ‘Punjab Sahitya Academy’ is situated at which one of the following places?
(a) New Delhi
4. In Which one of the following years was the Rajiv-Longowal Accord (Punjab Accord) signed?
5. The Yadavindra Gardens are located at ____________________
6. Which one of the following famous sportsperson declined the ‘Arjuna Award’ in the year 2001?
(a) Milkha Singh
(b) Balbir Singh
(c) Pargat Singh
(d) Ajitpal Singh
7. Who amongst the following enjoyed the longest tenure as the President of SGPC?
(a) Avatar Singh Makar
(b) Gurcharan Singh Tohra
(c) Kirpal Singh Badunagar
(d) Baba Kharak Singh
8. Which one of the following writers and his works have been wrongly paired?
(a) Kadar Yaar – Shoni Mahiwal
(b) Hashim Shah – Sassi Punnu
(c) Pilu – Mirza Saahiban
(d) Waris Shah – Heer Ranjha
9. Where is the National Level Museum of Sikh heritage going to be set up?
(a) Amritsar Sahib
(b) Lakhnaur Sahib
(c) Chamkaru Sahib
(d) Muktsar Sahib
10. In which one of the following years did the tenth Sikh Guru Gobind Singh Ji bestow the status of ‘Guru’ to the ‘Adi Granth’?
Hi, I’m Sandeep Singh. I am a Post-Graduate who has two years’ experience as a Competitive Exams Teacher. I cracked many exams of Punjab Govt. Jobs in India. And, Teaching is my passion. I love to teach.