The best method to prepare Punjab GK is through these PUNJAB GK QUESTIONS. This MCQ will help you to check your knowledge about Punjab GK.
Punjab GK Questions Part-12
1. The number of princely states under PEPSU was
2. Which of the following treaties was signed on March 9, 1846, after the defeat of the Sikhs, by the British, at the Battle of Sobranon?
(A) Treaty of Lahore
(B) Treaty of Amritsar
(C) Treaty of Multan
(D) Treaty of Sutlej
3. “Bachitra Natak” is the autobiography of which one of the following Sikhs Gurus?
(A) Guru Nanak Dev Ji
(B) Guru Arjan Dev Ji
(C) Guru Angad Dev Ji
(D) Guru Gobind Singh Ji
4. The Parikarma of the Golden Temple at Amritsar has four entrance gates, Which one of the following is Not one of these gates?
(A) Baba Atal Gate
(B) Saraiwla Gate
(C) Thada Saheb Gate
(D) Baba Bhudha Ji Gate
5. Which one of the following battles was fought between the Durrani Empire and the Sukerchakia Misl of the Dal Khalsa in 1761?
(A) Battle of Lahore
(B) Battle of Gujranwala
(C) Battle of Sialkot
(D) Battle of Amritsar
6. In Punjabi culture what is ‘Sarpesh’?
(A) An ornament worn in front of a turban
(B) An ornament is worn in the ankle
(C) An ornament is worn around the neck
(D) An ornament worn in arms
7. Which one amongst the following laid the foundation stone of the Durgiana Mandir in the city of Amritsar? (Source: Punjab Civil Secretariat Senior Assitant 2016 )
(A) Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru
(B) Pt. Madan Mohan Malviya
(C) Babu Rajinder Prasad
(D) Sh. Gopal Krishan Gokhale
8. Which one of the following rivers of Punjab is known by the name ‘Vitasta’ in Sanskrit?
9. Arrange chronologically, from earlier to the later, the successors of Maharaja Ranjit Singh, who was the founder of the Sikh empire in Punjab
1. Dalip Singh
2. Kharak Singh
3. Naunihal Singh
4. Sher Singh
10. Which one of the following revolutionaries of Punjab had done his education from the University of California Barkley?
(A) S. Udham Singh
(B) S. Kartar Singh Sarabha
(C) Sh. Madan Lal Dhingra
(D) Lala Lajpat Rai
Hi, I’m Sandeep Singh. I am a Post-Graduate who has two years’ experience as a Competitive Exams Teacher. I cracked many exams of Punjab Govt. Jobs in India. And, Teaching is my passion. I love to teach.