These Questions are best because these types are questions mostly asked by the examiner in the Punjab Govt. Exams.
If you have some background information about the Punjab GK, then these questions will be more fruitful for you.
Punjab GK Questions (Asked in Govt. Exams) Part-14
1. Who is considered to be the Pioneer of Punjabi literary tradition?
A) Bulle Shah JI
B) Guru Angad Dev Ji
C) Sheikh Farid JI
D) Guru Nanak Dev Ji
2. In which district is Hari-Ke-Pattan Wetland situated?
B) Tarn Taran
3. Who was Kartar Singh Sarabha?
(D) Singh Sabhaite
4. Who was the last Premier of United Punjab?
(B) Sikandar Hayat Khan
(C) Khizar Hayrat Khan
(D) Nawab of Mamdot
5. The Gandhara art flourished in the region of:
(A) Multan & Jhang
(B) Rawalpindi & Peshawar
(C) Jalandhar & Ludhiana
(D) The Shivalik Hills
6. Puran Bhagat belonged to the region of:
7. Jhumar dance is popular in the region of:
(C) Sandar Bar
8. Kikali dance is associated with:
(C) Professional Dancers
(D) Married Couples
9. The Patiala Gharana is associated with:
10. Teeyan is a festival of:
(B) Chilly Winter
(C) Rainy Season
(D) Spring Season
Hi, I’m Sandeep Singh. I am a Post-Graduate who has two years’ experience as a Competitive Exams Teacher. I cracked many exams of Punjab Govt. Jobs in India. And, Teaching is my passion. I love to teach.