These Patwari Agriculture Questions have the highest chances to come in the upcoming patwari exams.
Because these questions are chosen after analyzing the previous papers of Punjab Patwari Exams.
01. When was the forest conservation act was passed in India? (Important)
02. The agriculture minister of India is Sh. Narendra Singh Tomar. He belongs to which the state of India?
(a) Madhya Pradesh
03. The plants which produced their food themselves are called?
(d) None of the abov
04. Which central agriculture university has the only multistate university with many colleges among 7 states? (Important)
(a) Central Agriculture University of Ludhiana Punjab
(b) Central Agriculture University of Bihar
(c) Central Agriculture University of UP
(d) Central Agriculture University of Imphal Manipur
05. Which agriculture award is given to women of India by ICAR? (Important)
(a) The Agricultural Women Award
(b) Pride of Indian Agricultural Award
(c) Panjabrao Deshmukh Award
(d) None of these
06. Kurukshetra is an important magazine related to agriculture. This magazine is published by? (Important)
(a) Ministry of Rural Development
(b) Indian Council of Agricultural Research
(c) Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare
(d) Ministry of Home Affairs
07. Dr. Krishna Lal Chadda is the father of the “Golden Revolution” in India. He was born in
08. India celebrated National Kisan Day / Farmer’s Day on 23rd December of every year. The Kisan Day is celebrated on the birthday of? (Important)
(a) Jawahar Lal Nehru
(b) Choudary Charan Singh
(c) Rajiv Gandhi
(d) Dr. Rajendra Prashad
09. Which of the following is known as 2nd Shilajeet?
(a) Yellow Musli
(b) Safed Musli
(c) Red Musli
(d) Powerful Musli
10. Which part of Ashwagandha is used to make general medicine from it? (Important)
(c) Husk Seed
Hi, I’m Sandeep Singh. I am a Post-Graduate who has two years’ experience as a Competitive Exams Teacher. I cracked many exams of Punjab Govt. Jobs in India. And, Teaching is my passion. I love to teach.